Coast 2000 is looking to add to its team of Container Repair Specialist’s.
We are seeking certified individuals with welding experience for our high volume repair shop. As a potential candidate you will be highly energetic, carry yourself with a positive team first attitude, bring a sound background/certification in welding (ideally with some familiarity in shipping containers).
- Review Inspection Checklist prior to repairs
- Ability to identify and measure material
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task
- Layout, cut, grind, fit and fabricate metal components
- Cutting Metal (Oxy-Acetylene Torch)
- Using Hydraulic Push Bars
- Produce a quality, consistent product
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Follow Safe Work Procedures/Practices/PPE Requirements
- Walking, bending, crouching, and sitting.
- Climbing Ladders (0-8 steps) to include working at heights.
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- ABS welding certification
If you are interested in joining the team of highly experienced individuals with Coast 2000 who bring upwards of 30 years of detailed and dedicated work; please respond to this providing your resume, a listing of all related Certifications & training, as well to supply a brief cover letter expressing your interest.
Teamsters Local 31 position
Coast 2000 Terminals is the leading and largest integrated logistics facility in Western Canada. Serving Canada’s Pacific Gateway for over 30 years, Coast is the industry leader in providing off-dock service to Ocean Container Carriers and Canadian Exporters with sites in Richmond and Prince Rupert, BC.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $29.28 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Coast2000 has a very robust COVID-19 protocols in place. Copies of our COVID-19 plan are available upon request,
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- ABS Certification (Preferred)