Currently looking for some CWB welder/rig welder For a project in Vancouver. Must be able to erect steel, do bolt up. Need a update CWB all position ticket in Smaw. Must be able to start right away.
- Experience in Erecting structural steel and Welding.
- Experience in all welding aspect of field welding. Cwb ticket would be needed.
- Working from elevated work platform.
- Knowledgeable with Health and safety policies.
- Fall protection and Elevated work platform ticket needed to be standard.
- Read and understand Blueprint drawing and specifications.
- Good working at Heights and sense of awareness
- Good team Player
- Great communication skills
- Ironworker experience necessary
Tickets and experience are needed:
- First aid
- Cwb Smaw all position
- Cwb Fcaw all position
- Fall Protection
- Elevated work Platform
Rig welder needs to have fall protection and aerial work platform tickets current. This job would be consumable be supplied by rig welder. This is a local job so please be local to Vancouver or lower mainland.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
washing hands, wearing mask around other people if closer then 6 feet.
- welding: 5 years (required)
- Ironworker: 2 years (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-04-25
Expected start date: 2022-04-25