As a Welder, you will weld and fabricate standard valve bodies and components to engineering drawings. TIG weld thin wall stainless to PED and TPED drawing. Weld UHP using orbital welder. Work in a team environment while meeting quality and efficiency standards.
· Wash parts by ultrasonic cleaner to ensure the parts are oil free.
· Cut tubing to size per drawings to get prepared for welding.
· TIG weld thin wall stainless to PED and TPED drawing.
· Weld UHP using orbital welder.
· Properly document welds per requirements.
· Grinding/polishing parts as needed.
· Conduct basic maintenance of tooling/welder/grinder, ensuring powerline, gas line and water line work properly.
· Comply with established time standard/safety practice.
· Maintain work area to ensure maintain 6s work environment.
· Able to operate an angle cut off saw and grinder
· TIG weld
· Able to operate orbital weld machine
· Able to read blue prints and production orders
· Able to use hand tools, motorized tools and impacts wrenches
· Knowledge of problem solving
· EHS awareness
· Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb and bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment – may require lifting up to 50 lbs. Anything over 50 lbs. is with assistance
Education and Required Qualifications:
· HS Diploma/GED or equivalent.
· GTAW certification
· Orbital certification
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tampa, FL 33605: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- TIG welding: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location