Are you an experienced CWB welder/fitter who is looking for interesting work? Titan Trailers might just be the fit for you! We can offer long term, steady work that won’t have you bored to tears! We make amazing, custom trailers which means that you won’t be sitting around welding the same thing all day, everyday. We are a family owned and run business and we care about our people. We are committed to the future of our employees and we want them to share in our success as a locally owned company. Our shop operates mostly on a straight day shift and we can also offer over time hours which is nice on the pay cheque and still allows you to be home eating dinner with your family. We have high-end equipment and we make a very high-end product. You’ll be proud when you are driving down the street and you see one of our trailers that YOU helped build. We also offer a competitive compensation package including wages that go up based on your merit and hard work. Does that sound good to you? If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using gas metal arc welding Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Conduct repairs, modifications and retrofits.
- Assist in training, of junior employees and apprentices and inspecting their work.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of assigned tasks and projects.
- Other assigned work as required.
- CWB welding tickets (current)
- 2 years’ experience as a Welder/Fitter preferred.
- Experience in MIG welding
- Experience welding aluminum
- Ability to read and understand blueprints required
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Must own reliable transportation and hold a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Travel to off-site locations may be required.
- Safety equipment will be required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
- Extremely busy environment – must be able to work with little supervision
- Must be able to stay focused on the task at hand
- Hazards associated with the trade.
Regular hours are 6:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Thursday and 6:00 am to 12 noon on Friday. Hours of work may fluctuate based on business need.
Upon successful completion of a 6-month probationary period the candidate will be eligible to take part in our benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance and safety boot / clothing allowance.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in Titan Trailers Inc.