Cambium is a successful consulting and engineering company built on quality people doing great work in a rewarding environment. It’s our team that makes us unique. We are currently seeking a CWB Welding Inspector to join our group.
- Complete corporate formatted digital inspection reports,
- Conduct shop inspections and field inspections at various construction sites for buildings and heavy civil projects,
- Observe and follow all corporate health and safety requirements,
- Cooperate with all other disciplines on the project; working closely with the project team.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
- Travel and overtime as required.
- CWB Welding Inspector Level 2, or Level 1 with intention to obtain Level 2.
- W47/W59 code endorsements are desired.
- Experience with structural steel inspections, roofing inspections, building condition assessments would be an asset.
- Ability to achieve reliability or secret level status through government security clearance process required.
- Organized and project-driven with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills are essential.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle.
Cambium welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you’re interested in this position, send us some information that helps us understand how you are the right fit for this role and our team. Kindly forward your documents, in electronic format only.
Our team is different. From camping trips and movie nights to company ball-hockey tournaments in the parking lot, our team likes to have a good time together.
Our team is hard-working. You’ll need to be flexible and able to switch priorities frequently. Sometimes the days are long. But you are always compensated for your efforts, including a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation for new, full-time team members.
Our team is proud. Flexible scheduling. Donating a portion of our net income each year to local causes and events. Winning awards. You’ll find it easy to feel good about Cambium.
If you want to hear more about Cambium straight from our staff, check out the video posted on our careers page at https://cambium-inc.com/careers.php
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- welding: 1 year (Preferred)