This is an exciting time for Malin Newbuild Ltd part of the Malin Group, as we enter a phase requiring a number of dynamic new roles to support significant project delivery. Reporting to the Group Project Manager an opportunity has arisen for a FACW, GMAW coded Welder based at our Westway Site, Renfrew.
- FACW, GMAW coded Welder/fabricator
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Monday – Friday 0700-1900
- Organised and methodical
- Good attention to detail
- Able to meet strict deadlines
Ongoing training/qualifications obtain during employment
Monday – Friday Project Location: Westway, Renfrew
Nature of work: Welding, fabricating
Start Date: September/October
PPE: To be provided by Malin
Welding Sets & Consumables: To be provided by Malin
Role and Responsibilities and major tasks/activities
- Plan and control your own work to ensure all work is carried out safe and to time, cost and quality.
- Ability to report progress on own work as required.
- Ability to stick to strict time scales.
- Ability to deliver to a high standard.
- Contribute to design for fabrication and installation as required.
- Ability to read and interpret engineer/fabrication drawings.
- Input into your training requirements.
- Ensure timesheets are completed for your own time on the date and time assigned by your line manager.
- Comply to strict Covid-19 working conditions.
Working knowledge of structural fabrication works and standards.
- Minimum – Good standard of secondary education.
- Hold relevant and up to date certification with registration for role applied for.
Preferred Skills and experience
- Health and safety qualification/certification desirable.
- Forklift licence may be advantageous
Our adverts are attracting a large volume of candidates at this time therefore if you believe you have the determination, skills and drive to deliver in this new role then we would like to hear from you !
Please Note: No Agencies