Project Duration: Permanent
Project Location: Bonnyville, Alberta
Shift: Day – 5/2 shift
Charter Flights: Drive in/Drive out daily
Competitive hourly rates, $130/day Living Out Allowance and Travel Allowance each way from Edmonton, Red Deer and Calgary.
Jardeg is recruiting DSP B-Pressure Hand Welder to join the team supporting Bonnyville Fabrication Shop near Bonnyville, Alberta. This is a Full-Time position with 48-hour work weeks.
Jardeg has quietly existed as the construction industry’s best-kept secret for over 15 years. We’re the pros backing an elite group of companies who execute Graham’s large, complex construction and maintenance projects. With a significant presence in the Industrial Maintenance and Turnaround sectors, we’re the largest recruiter of skilled trades in Canada.
Welders join or sever metals in beams, girders, vessels, piping and other metal components, make metal parts used in construction and manufacturing plants, and weld parts, tools, machines and equipment.
B-Pressure Hand Welders:
- Develop patterns for projects and follow directions given in layouts, blueprints and work orders.
- Clean, check for defects and shape component parts, sometimes using a cutting torch.
- Weld parts together.
- Registered Journeyperson Certification and/or Interprovincial Red Seal.
- Alberta B-Pressure ticket or Out of Province Equivalent.
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS-09 or CSTS 2020).
- WHMIS 2015.
- Driver’s License and Clean 3 -year Driver’s Abstract.
Welding Ticket Requirements (Experience may be accepted):
- SMAW F3/F4 Up hand progression min required.
- SMAW F3/F4 Down hand progression.
- Ticket or Experience with process GMAW STT-FCAW-GTAW low alloys a plus.
- GMAW STT/FCAW F6/F6.
- GTAW F6.
- GTAW /SMAW F6/F4 and or F5.
- GTAW F41-F46.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Welder Journeyperson Certification (required)