The welder technician services welding machines and welding equipment.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with units
- Repair and calibrations of units
· Apprentice Electrician
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience with electronics
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing welding machines and equipment would be an asset.
- Experience repairing Miller, Lincoln, Hobart, Esab, and Hypertherm products would be an asset.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to problem solve
- Written and communication skills, fluent in the English language
- Safety oriented
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a driver’s abstract, evidencing a clean driving record and a non-graduated driver’s license.
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills – ability to interact with co-workers and customers in an optimistic manner
- Positive attitude towards learning and difficult situations
- Ability to function as part of a team and to request and accept direction as required
- Ability to be accountable with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Shop environment
- Service calls to customer sites/shops which may or may not require drug testing
- Requires steel-toed footwear
- Eye protection is provided
Please note that only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all other candidates for their interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Saskatoon, SK (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Preferred)