At Multy™ we make aluminum recreational decks for all power sports industries. We are looking for an experienced aluminum welder. General power tool experience is required (e.g grinders, chop saws, drills, etc).
- 5+ years of aluminum MIG welding experience
- 5+ years of aluminum TIG welding experience
- Must have the ability to make, read, and interpret drawings.
- Knowledge of heat displacement and the way material reacts when heated.
- Energetic attitude
- Experience with small power tools, bench grinders, etc.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- Safety awareness & PPE protected.
- Able to abide by quality control standards.
- Able to cope with high-pressure situations.
Duties for this position:
- Cut and fabricate aluminum for welding.
- TIG weld aluminum parts according to drawings.
- MIG weld aluminum parts according to drawings.
Hours of operation for the Armstrong location are Mon-Fri 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Aluminium Welding: 3 years (Required)
- Armstrong, BC (Preferred)