Pipe Welder – Job Site Location: San Diego, CA
Applicants that do not meet the minimum requirements will not be considered
$34.00/Hr. – $150.00 Per Diem per workday
Essential Job Task:
Set up tools, welding equipment and supplies at job site
Burns pipe or penetrations.
Tacks and welds pipe.
Cleans weld area; sweeps and removes scrap.
Other job duties as may be assigned relevant to the trade.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in welding, knowledge of welding procedures, and various types of welding equipment, proficient in flat, vertical, overhead, and horizontal arc, SMAW and flux-core, tig welding and air arc skills.
- Must pass plate test in all positions and pipe test on 6G restricted fix position using FCAW and GTAW processes.
- Must successfully pass a background, drug & alcohol test
- OSHA 10 Hour Maritime Certificate – OSHA Course of Certification will be provided to qualifying candidates
- Must have or be eligible to get a DBIDS (Defense Biometric Identification)
Submit a detailed resume for review
Call us (800) 748-1395
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- pipe welding: 3 years (Required)
- shipyard: 3 years (Required)