Experienced Welder and Fabricator: Fulltime, Day-shift
Do you have experience with welding aluminum (TIG/MIG)? Do you have an aptitude for things mechanical?
Every wanted to be part of a team involved in large assembly projects? If so, then Eastway Tank would like to talk
to you about joining their team.
Specializing in the manufacture and repair of tank trucks at its facility in Ottawa, Eastway Tank Pump and Meter
(Eastway Tank) is a growing business dedicated to providing high quality products to commercial and government
customers. The company is well capitalized and is currently in its fifth decade in business.
Eastway Tank has an opening for a full time experienced welder. The successful candidate must have the skills
The successful candidate must be a mechanically-inclined welder who can work well independently and as part of
a team. The following qualifications are also required:
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience with Aluminum MIG/TIG.
- Some experience with stainless steel MIG/TIG is an asset.
- Previous experience servicing vehicles or similar.
- Previous experience with brake and shear is an asset.
- Transportation to and from the workplace (valid driver’s license).
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team building fuel tanker trucks. You will participate in all
aspects of welding and fabrication work at Eastway Tank. In addition, the work will involve drilling, grinding,
buffing, using the shear and brake and pipe fitting.
- Competitive compensation.
- Superior benefit plan.
- An opportunity to work for a stable business with a successful track record dating back to 1968.