HMWF Ltd is currently looking for an experienced Welder Fabricator to join their expanding team.
The Welder Fabricator Role – You will be responsible for performing a variety of welding/fabrication operations and at times working from engineering drawings. Jobs will take place both in our workshop and on our customer’s sites depending on demand.
Our workshop is based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire and we cover sites located in the surrounding counties and London.
A clean UK driver’s licence would be preferable.
Requirements for the Welder Fabricator role
· Must be coded for BUTT welds
· Welding requirements MMA & MIG
· Must have CSCS Card
· Have own PPE and hand tools.
· Must be able to weld and fabricate a variety of products such as staircases, handrails, balconies; be capable of installing steel and completing repair work.
· Own transport is desirable or willingness to travel to different sites or our workshop.
If you are an experienced Welder Fabricator and are looking for a new opportunity, please contact us!
Rate is negotiable depending on experience and skill set.
Please do not apply if you are NOT CODED!
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 16/11/2020
Expected start date: 16/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £16.00-£18.00 per hour
- Fabricating: 1 year (Preferred)