Mantech Enterprises is a leading Engineering & Manufacturing Company based in North Vancouver (www.mantechenterprises.com). We are currently accepting applications for an experienced Welder/Fabricatorto join our growing team of professionals. Our highly-talented team handles all types of projects from concept to completion.
K*nowledge & Skills include*:
- Precision welding of metal parts using GTAW or GMAW welding machines and techniques
- PWP 7, PWP 10, plus SMAW, GTAW and GMAW, ASMI procedures
- Welding and fabricating structural steel, stainless steel, pressure vessels, sanitary tubing piping and frames, and stainless steel tanks
- Polishing stainless equipment and tubing to meet pharmaceutical and food sanitation standards
- Sheet & heavy metal fabricating
- Experienced in stainless steel, aluminum, carbon steel, and alloys
- Strong working knowledge of codes and standards
- Detail oriented, organized, efficient and accurate working habits
- Knowledge of standard fabrication machinery and tools (shears, brake press, rolls, band saws, etc.)
- Experience with grinding and deburring equipment
- Set up and operate welding machines correctly
- Working with machines and lifting equipment safely
- Identify machine issues and repair or report problem
- Able to read and interpret drawings
- Able to work individually or as a team, with minimal supervision.
- Communicating effectively with other team members
- Required – Red Seal Welder
- Required – ASME Certified
- Required – 5 -10 years current experience with GTAW & GMAW tickets preferred
- Preferred – Level 1, 2, or 3 CSA Inspector
- Preferred – Mobile Equipment Operator Licence (Forklift)
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as an excellent work environment (one of the cleanest shops in Vancouver) where you will be part of a valued group of talented professionals.
Hours are Monday-Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm with some paid overtime at particularly busy times.
Benefits after 3 months – health, dental, insurance, and vacation allowance
Working With Us
We’re proud of the work that we do and it shows. Our team of talented machinists and fabricators are given the time and resources they need to produce industry-leading parts. Our focus is on small-quantity custom work with tight tolerances. We manufacture our own line of automation systems that get shipped across the globe, and do contract work for some of Vancouver’s leading technology companies.
We believe in continuing education and career growth and will work with you to gradually broaden your skill set across different parts of our business.
Applying for this Opportunity
Please apply to this ad or submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] .com. Due to the large volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide feedback on an individual basis. We thank you for taking the time to submit your application and appreciate your interest. No Recruiters Please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- GTAW or GMAW welding : 5 years (Required)
- Red Seal Welder (Required)
- Level 1, 2 or 3 CSA Inspector (Preferred)
- ASME (Required)
- Forklift operator (Required)