Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Labourers in Metal Fabrication (9612)
NOC Job Title: Helper, Metal-Fabricating Shop
Expires in 10 days
Last Updated: 2020-10-13
9685 Agur Street
Summerland, British Columbia
V0H 1Z2, Canada
Cendek Railings is currently looking for energetic individuals to join our team in a fast paced manufacturing plant.
Cendek Railings manufactures aluminum deck railings for commercial and residential applications. Railings are fabricated and powder coated in house to meet the growing demand throughout North America for an engineered safety guardrail.
Our fabrication department is currently filling three new positions. Panel Welder, Parts Welder and Cutter/Prepper.
- Aluminum welding (MIG spool gun, pulse welder).
- Cutting and prepping aluminum parts and lengths.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Operating power tools including miter saws, drill press, sanders, etc.
- Repetitive high volume production work.
- Strong attention to detail, and safety.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- This is an entry level position.
- You will be required to provide your own protective foot wear. All other required PPE is supplied by the company.
- First aid certificate would be an asset but not a requirement.
- Experience in operating welding robots and co-bots would be an asset but not a requirement.
- Ability to work overtime and the occasional weekend based on production volume.
- Starting wage $20.00/hr (welder) $16.00 (cutter/prepper).
- Benefits package start after 3 months
- Current shift is 6:00am-2:30pm. Monday to Friday.
- Manufacturing facility is located in Summerland, BC
- Job Type: Full-time
Please include a resume with application, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]