Champ Metal Fabrication is seeking to add 2 additional Fabrication support persons to our day shift team. The Fabrication Support is responsible for assisting the Fabrication department with general labour tasks such as rolling, detailing parts, by grinding, deburring or cleaning parts, or completing final assembly of parts products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grind & deburrs parts
- Assemble products
- Prioritize work orders
- Non-computer controlled saws, drills and punches.
- Grinders, sanders and deburrers.
- Job Boss scanning technology.
- Various hand tools
- Various power tools.
- Manitoba Grade 10 required.
- Ability to read, write and speak English required.
- Proficiency in reading drawings an asset.
- Recent relevant experience in Metal fabrication preferred.
- Ability to operate Fork lift /or experience an asset.
- Physically fit, considerable standing, bending, reaching and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to complete work assignments in a fast paced environment.
Competitive compensation, based on experience
Focus on employee safety
Health and Dental benefits after 3 months
RRSP / DPSP program after 3 month
If you are interested in joining this rewarding and exciting opportunity with the Champ Team, please forward a copy of your cover letter and resume.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest in joining the Champ Team; however only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $14.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fabrication Support: 1 year (preferred)