Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Status: Permanent, Full-Time with Employment Benefits
Shift: 40 hours/week, Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday, 6 AM – 4:30 PM.
**Internal Candidate Application Instructions: If you are a current employee of ATS Traffic interested in this permanent role, please submit your application directly through your UKG Account. Login to UKG on a desktop and navigate to Myself > My Company > View Opportunities. You will be directed to the internal job board where you can submit your application as an employee.
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safety since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Kamloops, Langley, Brandon, Winnipeg and Mississauga.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is currently looking for an additional member to join our Fabrication Department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work with their hands! This position will work with raw material and prepare it to be made into signage and equipment.
Are you an individual who enjoys working independently as part of a customer focused team? Are you self-motivated and love prioritizing your work for the day? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Trimming, rolling, etching, shearing, and punching aluminum in preparation for the next stage of production.
- Painting wood and various materials.
- Providing assistance to the CNC operator, welders and iron workers as needed.
- Driving forklift as required.
- Track inventory and maintaining min and max levels for production.
- Care and maintenance of machines, maintain a safe workspace.
- Ability to undergo and pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test is required. This is a safety-sensitive position with a zero tolerance policy for use of marijuana, medical or recreational.
- Forklift certification and operating experience is desired, but not an asset.
- Ability to pass a fit test including lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience in the manufacturing, production or fabrication environment is desired.
We are willing to provide training to the right candidate. If you feel you would be a fit at ATS Traffic, submit your application today!
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation Time and 5 Paid Personal Days
- Health Spending Account and Wellness Account
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time