About MIURA CANADA Co., Ltd.
Miura Co., Ltd., is a world class industrial boiler manufacturer and aftermarket service provider that is committed to be the best partner in providing boiler solutions. Miura Co., Ltd., was founded in Japan and has grown to be one of the largest boiler manufacturers in the world. Miura is known worldwide for its commitment to protecting the environment and its innovative and efficient boiler designs. Miura Canada Co., Ltd. was established in 1987 in Brantford, Ontario, and since then we have been rapidly expanding our customer base from coast to coast.
Benefits of Working at Miura!
· Clean and safe working environment;
· Hours of work are 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday to Friday;
· Miura specific training will be provided on-the-job from an experienced employee;
· Benefit package (no premiums paid by employees) – including health care, dental, etc.;
· Pension following one year of service.
· Understands start-up and shut down for CNC laser machines and brake press;
· Diagnose machining problems while performing jobs, making modifications as needed;
· Operate overhead cranes, tape measure, calipers, and hand tools;
· Perform laser cutting operations efficiently and effectively, per specifications;
· Check quality of product machined and notify supervisor of process issues;
· Operate and navigate in a windows-based computer environment;
· Program nesting software to maximize product/material usage;
· Perform operator maintenance and/or 5S housekeeping per established schedules;
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
· CNC Press Brake Operator: 3 years (Preferred) CNC Laser Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
· Technical program through college an asset;
· Set-up and troubleshooting experience;
· Ability to perform and set up machines;
· Ability to read prints and measure the dimensions of part/product to print;
· Knowledge of metal materials;
· Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision;
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· Hands on, results orientated individual who has proven ability to train and motivate shop floor employees;
· Working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations.
· Lift products up to 50 pounds;
· Stand for prolonged periods of time;
· Perform a wide range of movements, including bending, crouching and kneeling;
· Occasional exposure to hot conditions in summer months.
Miura Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact Human Resources by phone at (519)758-8111 ext. 224 if you require any accommodation in order to fully participate in our recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those most qualified will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- CNC Press Brake Operator: 3 years (Preferred)
- CNC Laser Operator: 1 year (Preferred)