Leading edge technology, coupled with a constant drive, considerable ambition, a passion for quality and great dedication to our customers, has enabled Corwest to develop and grow.
We are currently seeking a Fabrication Shop Coordinator in our Port Coquitlam Shop. This position will perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required by the management team.
- Studies plans and specifications to become familiar with project requirements
- Assists in the preparation of detailed firm, budget & unit price estimates for labour, materials, equipment, etc.
- Project Cost tracking and reporting
- Project Productivity tracking and reporting
- Completes timesheets, accounting documentation and establishes and maintains cost codes
- Support subcontract management and processing of invoices and progress claims
- Responsible for change order implication and tracking
- Expedite materials and equipment deliveries from suppliers and subcontractors
- Updates Site Documentation (Drawing logs, reports)
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3 years experience on construction projects is preferred
- Post secondary education
- Experience with heavy construction projects or pipe fabrication facilities (considered an asset)
- Knowledge of cost control, estimating and planning techniques
- Use of computer software: Excel, AutoCAD & MS Project
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
Skills / Abilities / Attribute
- High personal, professional and ethical standards
- Sound prioritization/time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and a team player
- Proactive and hands on
In Return, we offer
- Competitive base salary
- Professional development
- 14 statutory holidays (per calendar year)
- Competitive benefits program
- The ability to grow with a B.C. owned and operated company
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Corwest. Only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Corwest Fabrications Ltd. does not accept and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited résumés from agencies. Agencies should not submit resumes in response to this posting, to Corwest employees or any associated company location.
Corwest Fabrications Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.