What you get here is: challenging and interesting work, excellent benefits, steady income, career advancement, great work hours, management support in a team environment.
Our client is looking to add a Fabrication Shop Welder?Fitter to their growing team.
Job Description for Fabrication Shop Welder/Fitter
· Operate propane torch for preheating;
· Oxy-fuel and plasma cutting;
· Fit-up and tack weld components according to drawings;
· Use Ironworker, Saw, Drills, Shear and other fabrication equipment;
· Use of overhead crane (training provided);
Job Qualifications for Fabrication Shop Steel Welder/Fitter
· Must have minimum 1-2 years of welding experience in manufacturing / fabrication shop environment;
· CWB tickets in GMAW and FCAW/MCAW S Class preferred;
· Knowledgeable in blueprint reading and welding symbols;
- Basic computer skills;
- Excellent attention to detail
Job Details for Fabrication Shop Steel Welder/Fitter
· Day Shift
· Pay Rate $23.00PH+++ depending on experience
· Excellent Benefit Plan
· Career advancement
We look forward to working with you to help you find the right job for you.
Only those qualified will be contacted.
We offer a variety of manufacturing and skilled trade positions in the Guelph, Fergus, Elora and Rockwood area.
No appointment necessary………drop in to our office anytime between 8am and 3pm.
497 Woolwich Street Unit 2 Guelph, ON
If you are looking for long term permanent work……….we can help.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Welding: 3 years (Required)
- Fitting: 3 years (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place