We are looking for an experienced Fabricator for ACM/Aluminum panels. We offer a nice working environment with a great team and offer a lot of future opportunities to grow in the company.
- Ability to use hand tools associated with sheet metal fabrication including simple hand tools and specific metal-related tools.
- Ability to remove Aluminum Composite Panels from CNC machine to assembly table. From there they will be taught how to fabricate a variety of different panel types by hand.
- Ability to identify safety hazards in the project area and take corrective measures to eliminate or reduce risks associated with those hazards.
- Capable of taking constructive criticism and learning from mistakes.
- Physical ability to lift and maneuver heavy objects including materials and equipment.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication or CNC machinery and tools is a plus
- Ability to lift 40 – 75lbs regularly
- Dependable and able to be at work on time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Expected start date: 2022-04-04