We’re a small family owned business that was established in 2003. The owner is present daily and has about 20 years of experience in the industry. We build processing tanks for the hot-dip galvanizing industry, aluminum anodizing industry and plating companies. We’re seeking individuals that are excited about learning to weld plastic, individuals that want to join an energetic, busy plastic fabrication shop; are willing to learn the trade while gaining knowledge of the industry. Our desire is to employ individuals that will grow with the company.
· Fabricate and Layout Projects
· Use of power tools and hand tools.
· Operate Forklifts
· Work from scaffolding
· Operate various shop machines
· Learn how to weld plastic
· Operate tools used to weld plastics.
· Travel within Texas, as well as out of state.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Physically able to work in a shop that is not equipped with AC/heat, only fans.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· We have a strict cellphone policy; all mobile devices must be placed in the designated bins during your shift.
· Willing to learn how to weld plastic.
· Punctual—Jobs are based on hours of production and TIME MATTERS.
· Must be able to work at least 50 hours per week.
· Lift 50 Pounds
· Work diligently, safely and efficiently while on the clock. TIME MATTERS
· You must wear all provided Personal Protection Equipment. SAFETY MATTERS
· Knowledge in operations of CNC equipment and Manual Machines.
· Forklift, Use of Hand Tools, Power Tools and Ability to read construction drawings.
· Fabrication and layout.
· Ability to travel in the USA.
Please apply in person at 2457 South Loop 4, Building 4 Buda, Texas 78610
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 12 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
A mask is required to enter our front office. We have plastic barriers installed for further protection. You will be asked to wash hands to fill out an application.
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Only full-time employees eligible