Installer/Fabricator/Electrical & Salesman:
Responsible for various types of Fabrication/Welding; using a sheer, mounting, wiring, decaling, and installing numerous types of options to various truck bodies. Ideal candidate has painting knowledge, hydraulic, PTO, wiring, and weld experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welding/ fabricating & Installing bumpers, hitches, ladder racks, dump bodies, flatbeds etc.
- Installing lock shelving, tailgates, doors, fenders, liftgates
- Wiring of the utility/ bodies to the engineering specifications
- Mounting of the utility/ bodies to engineering specifications
- Installing of any options to engineering specifications
- Must provide own tools (you will be given a tool list)
- Perform all Safety and Housekeeping duties
- Other duties as requested, directed, or assigned by the Supervisor.
- General safety knowledge
- Forklift Training will be provided on site.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Required to use Safety Glasses and wear Safety Shoes (WE WILL SUPPLY GLASSES) Steel Toe Shoes are Required.
- Welding hood and Sleaves are required when welding.
- Shop Environment such as noise, dust, odors, and fumes
- Excessive heat in the summertime
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jacksonville, FL 32221: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Upfitting/Installation: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location