Looking for a fabricator able to weld stainless pipe for manifolds and/or structural steel channel and tubing for packaged equipment.
- MIG and TIG experience required.
- Experience with stainless steel pipe and mild steel required.
- Must be reliable and have solid transportation. (All tools and equipment provided by company.)
- Ability to read blueprints and follow instructions.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
We are a small business with 42 employees, looking for dedicated team players. We provide health insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents – 100% of premium covered. Optional dental and vision plans available. Major holidays paid, 3 vacation days after 30 days, 8 total vacation days after 1 year, and 13 vacation days after 3 years.
Overtime available often. All work performed is inside our shop under roof. Each welder has his own personal station.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Weekly day range:
Masks never required. All shop stations are well over 6 feet apart.
- Welding: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location