Due to internal investment & successful growth within our metalwork division, Cairnhill have numerous positions available for experienced Fabricators/Blacksmiths.
Cairnhill are seeking various candidates to carry out fabrication works for various sectors such as general building, housing, marine, rail and infrastructure. The ideal candidates will have experience in either or all of the following:
· Primary Steelwork,
· Secondary Steelwork
· Bespoke metal fabrication
The ideal candidates:
- Must be able to read fabrication drawings
- Must be competent in MIG welding and use of metalwork machinery
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- UK Driving Licence preferred but not essential.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Full Time secure job for the right candidates
Application deadline: 19/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Blacksmith / Fabricator: 3 years (Preferred)