Having successfully secured several large contracts forming part of their growth strategy, Allison Enterprises are currently recruiting at all levels, from apprentices to skilled operatives for the following positions,
– Civil Engineering Operatives and Groundworkers
– Fabricator / Welders – Architectural Metalwork
The following qualifications and attributes are necessary,
– CSCS cards are preferred, further training will be provided through our development programme.
– Located within Perth and Kinross and the Central Belt, Scotland.
– A driving license and own transport is preferred but not essential.
– Hard working with a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to go that extra mile.
– An interest in providing exceptional standards of customer service with the ability to do so while working under pressure and often in a challenging environment.
– The ability to adhere to site protocol and associated guidelines.
– Capable of working as part of a team and behaving in a pro-active manner.
– A willingness to travel and stay overnight where necessary. (This is not a common requirement).
– A willingness to work an average of 48 hrs per week.
In return we offer the following,
– A supportive working environment within an ambitious and growing business
– The opportunity to be challenged on a daily basis, to develop within the company and to progress your career
– Competitive rates of pay based on experience and qualifications, benchmarked against our competitors
– Pension Scheme
– Private Family Healthcare Insurance
– Holiday Pay
– Full PPE
Due to recent successful framework appointments, we also have a particular interest in fencing supervisors and operatives at all levels with the experience and qualifications required to work in SSE Electrical Substations.
Please apply by emailing your CV or relevant information to Louise Knox, Office Manager at Allison Enterprises Ltd, East Fordel, Glenfarg, Perth, PH2 9QQ. Tel: 01577 830003.
We are also interested in hearing from small businesses and subcontractors who are interested in forming part of our supply chain. Pre-qualification questionnaires are available on request from our Head Office at Glenfarg.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance