Seeking reliable individual for fiberglass fabrication and general labour at an industrial plastics and fabrication company to start immediately.
Looking for someone who is punctual, reliable, detail oriented, takes direction and can work with minimal supervision when required. Some overtime and extended shift work as needed. Previous experience working in an industrial environment and/or in fabrication (plastics and FRP) an asset. Will train the right candidate.
Must have safety boots and be able to lift over 50lbs occasionally.
Other occupationally related PPE is provided as required.
Located near Bus route and Highway accessible.
Health Care Spending Benefits available after probationary period.
Wages commensurate on experience.
Skills and Assets:
· Works Well as part of a team and individually
· Available for overtime as needed (some extended shifts and weekends)
· WHMIS, WAH, CSE training an asset but provided as required
· Detail oriented, efficient, and organized
· Fabrication/Industrial experience
· Familiar with use of power tools (we will train)
· Ability to interpret sketches and drawings
· Measure and cut with accuracy
· Strong Time management and awareness during projects
Please submit resume by email
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
surfaces wiped down, disinfecting spray available at all times
distancing measures in place
- general labor: 1 year (Required)