Solvezit HR is hiring Fiberglass Laminators and Fabricators to laminate layers of fiberglass on molds to form boat decks and hulls, bodies for golf carts, automobiles, or other products. They also release air bubbles and smooth seams, using rollers.
Other tasks include:
- Spray chopped fiberglass, resins, and catalysts onto prepared molds or dies using pneumatic spray guns with chopper attachments.
- Select precut fiberglass mats, cloth, and wood-bracing materials as required by projects being assembled.
- Pat or press layers of saturated mat or cloth into place on molds, using brushes or hands, and smooth out wrinkles and air bubbles with hands or squeegees.
- Mix catalysts into resins, and saturate cloth and mats with mixtures, using brushes.
- Apply layers of plastic resin to mold surfaces prior to placement of fiberglass mats, repeating layers until products have the desired thicknesses and plastics have jelled.
- Bond wood reinforcing strips to decks and cabin structures of watercraft, using resin-saturated fiberglass.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Laminator have to capable of doing hand lay-up laminating of molds.
- Fabricator have to experience in layout, blue print reading and assembly for large FRP tank manufacturer.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day shift
Salary – TBD
Solvezit is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in Solvezit.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fibreglass Fabricator/Laminator: 2 years (Preferred)