On behalf of our client, Sovereign Fusion Inc., we are inviting all “FIELD WELDERS” who have experience welding in the aggregrate industry to join our team.
- Welders specializing in fitting, custom fabrication, structural fabrication, heavy equipment repair, aluminum welding & aggregate experience.
You are good at:
- Reading & interpreting blueprints, drawings, hand sketches;
GMAW (gas metal arc welding)
- FCAW (flux-cored arc welding)
SMAW (shielded metal arc welding);
- Operating metal forming/cutting machinery such as; break press, shear, band saw, plasma cutter, iron work;
- Maintaining & repairing welding equipment;
- Adjusting welding equipment & tooling according to work specifications;
- Completing daily paperwork & necessary inspections.
- High school diploma;
- CWB certification in SMAW (all position an asset) and/or GMAW, FCAW
Our recruitment process includes reference and background checks, and education/certification verification on successful candidates.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer, offering a competitive benefit and compensation package.
Candidates must be legally employable in Canada to be considered for employment.
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations if needed. We will consult with you and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.