Richards Welding and Metal Fabrication is a Misc. Steel fabrication that fabricates and installs Misc. metals throughout North Carolina.
Ideal applicants will have experience (2-years min) installing metal stairs, rails, beams, columns and other misc. steel products.
Employees must supply their own Basic hand tools and welding PPE.
Must have Valid NC Driver License.
Overnight Travel thought North Carolina (possibly 1 weeks a month)
Lots of OT available
General working hours are Monday through Thursday 7-5:30
***Applicant must supply References.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $19.00 per hour
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- welding: 2 years (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma