Full time Fitter/ Fabricator – Welder- required for a steel fabrication & machine shop in Delta BC.
Fitter/ Fabricator/ Welder – with a valid welding ticket (s), is mandatory. (Special consideration given to candidates with a minimum of 5 years experience)
Candidates to be confident in their abilities, and can perform their tasks with limited supervision.
Must have good verbal and written communication skills and
Must be able to work independently with little supervision and in a team environment.
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Able to read and interpret shop drawings and welding symbols
– Attention to detail
– Able to lift 50 lbs
– Must be able to work with Steel Aluminum, Stainless Steel
– Welding FCAW, SMAW
– Forming (Special consideration given to experienced Break Press operators)
– Cutting, layout and drilling
Please email resume and contact information.
(Out of country sponsorship applications will not be accepted)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00-$42.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 workplace considerations in place.
- Metal fabrication: 5 years (preferred)
- Fitter: 5 years (preferred)
- Welding Certification (preferred)