WHY WORK FOR US
- Hiring Direct
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Monthly Bonus
- Amazing Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Time Off and More!
Join our growing EMPLOYEE OWNED team while you grow your career and your future retirement savings!
- Read and interpret diagrams, sketches and blueprints to produce metal products according to customer and LSI specifications. Set up, operate and maintain welding equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble components in jigs or fixtures
- Align parts or workpieces to ensure proper assembly
- Operate welding equipment in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions
- Clean excess weld, slag, and spatter
- Verify conformance of completed parts to specifications
- Monday – Friday
- 3:00PM – 11:30PM
- Ability to work overtime when requested (up to 50 hour work weeks with occasional Saturday’s)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Welding Experience required
- Post-secondary certificate, vocational training preferred
- Ability to work a consistent work schedule including overtime (10-hour days)
- Successfully pass internal AWS weld test
ABOUT LANDSCAPE STRUCTURES
Landscape Structures Inc. has been the leading manufacturer of commercial playground equipment in the world for nearly 50 years. Our employee-owned company designs community and school playgrounds that encourage kids of all ages and abilities to learn persistence, leadership, competition, bravery, support and empathy through play. Landscape Structures pushes the limits—of design, inclusion, play—to help kids realize there is no limit to what they can do today and in the future. For a better tomorrow, we play today.
- Commitment & Passion
- Team & Relationships
Landscape Structures is an Equal Opportunity Partner
Job Type: Full-time