- Energy Solutions – primarily for natural gas turbine power emission management and for separation in midstream natural gas pipelines.
- Industrial Solutions – industrial air pollution control technologies such as oxidizers, scrubbers, cyclones, baghouse dust collectors, fume exhaust, modular duct, and industrial ventilation systems and custom sheet metal
- Fluid Handling Solutions – centrifugal pumps for high-temperature and corrosive liquids, industrial filtration and mist eliminators.
With headquarters in the U.S., the Company is strategically balanced globally across the Americas, Asia, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). Over the last five years, we have excelled at operational and financial excellence. Now, under new leadership, we are sharpening our focus on three core values to accelerate our growth – outside-in customer focus, learning and development, and optimizing the effectiveness of our lean, hands-on brand and shared services teams. In addition to aggressively pursuing new customers across many energy and manufacturing industries, CECO targets its $5 billion+ of installed base, specifically to expand and grow a higher recurring revenue of aftermarket products and services.
CECO’s well-respected brands, technologies and solutions have been evolving for well over 50 years to become leading-edge technologies in specific niche global end markets, including natural gas turbine power, refinery & petrochemical engineered cyclones, and mid-stream energy pipeline gas transmission. CECO is listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “CECE.” For more information, please visit http://www.cecoenviro.com.
Assembles dryer panel vane units by spot welding vane pockets to vane bodies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prior knowledge of specific spot welding processes and techniques preferred.
2. Demonstrated proficiency reading and interpreting such items as: fabrication drawings, diagrams, sketches, work orders, etc.
1. Successfully complete Peerless initial and on-going job training programs in work functions, lean manufacturing and other topics as presented by the company.
2. Maintain compliance to Engineering Documentation Notes above the minimum threshold established, and from time to time revised by the company for the position.
3. Reads and interprets fabrication drawings and/or work order specifications, ensures appropriate materials are allocated for the process, and prepares machine for operation to include, but not limited to:
a. Programs the machine according to qualified procedures.
b. Sets stops/guides to appropriate specifications.
c. Positions and secures work piece in/on the machine.
d. Designs correct tip size by using pneumatic tools, filing tools, etc., thus ensuring specific weld tolerances.
e. Changes out necessary dyes, stamps, jigs, etc. to proper size as specified by blueprint/work order.
4. Starts the machine and performs spot weld operation; performs machine maintenance, as appropriate.
5. Measures/inspects completed work pieces giving special attention to pocket gaps and specified variances; conducts sheer testing to verify weld quality.
1. Communicates to supervisor/lead and co-workers any and all sub-standard material, drawings, parts or other conditions that do not meet company quality standards; upholds only the highest of quality standards. Must wear all applicable safety equipment which includes, but is not limited to, safety glasses, gloves, and steel toed boots.
2. Adheres to all safety policies and procedures in accordance with guidelines established by the Company/OSHA; pursues safety initiatives in support of the Company’s vision of “zero accidents”; maintains a clean, safe and orderly environment.
3. Allocates time efficiently and effectively keeping track of critical information, schedules and deadlines.
4. I think ability to follow daily schedule is sufficient.
5. Understands and complies with all company policies and procedures as well as additional legal regulatory requirements.
6. Must wear all applicable safety equipment which includes, but is not limited to, safety glasses, gloves and steel toed boots.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience or training/education, however attained. Must have a strong background in mathematics.
CECO Environmental offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and more.
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.