Salary, Location, and Work Schedule Information:
- $17.21 per hour plus 0.75 premium. Revised pay rate is $17.96
- Contract to Permanent
- Work Location: Woodbridge, ON
- Training Schedule: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (1 week)
• Work Schedule: 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. (This is an Overnight Work Shift)
- Identify and locate material by dimensional size and color.
- Retrieve all required materials.
- Either Bell or bend all required fittings.
- Make specialty fittings.
- Assist in the pull and glue all required fittings.
- Assist when required in safely operating IPM (Automatic Bending Machines) to obtain maximum output while limiting, monitoring and reducing scrap and downtime.
- Apply correct packaging and make labels for finished parts.
- Keep work area and equipment clean.
- Return all equipment for job to correct area.
- Keep all ends cuts for regrind.
- Visual check of parts for damage, proper angle and bell depth.
- Visual check O.D.
- Record number of pieces on completed work order.
- Record damaged product.
- Prior experience with fabrication an asset.
- Prior experience with machine operator.
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilograms.
For 35 plus years Bevertec has been at the forefront of providing top level technology professionals to our clients across Canada and beyond. Bevertec specializes in technology professionals but looks to fill all professional roles that help expand and grow our client’s business and advance our candidates careers.
Remaining at the forefront of providing staffing solutions has been no easy task for us, that is why we depend on top-caliber candidates like yourself and our team of business development managers to provide you with the opportunities to work with leaders within the IT realm to meet your aspirations. As proof of our continued success Bevertec places candidates with leaders in the public and private sector and continuous remains a vendor of record with large organizations across the country.
Lean more at www.bevertec.com
How to apply:
Click the “Apply to Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume.
Thank you for your interest in your next great opportunity with Bevertec
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, Bevertec is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Bevertec will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment process, should you require such accommodations please contact our Human Resources department.