- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using gas metal arc welding (GMAW) and flux-cored arc welding (FCAW).
- Assemble pieces of metal together.
- Repair damage in metal components melting the metal into shape.
- Grind & drill with other metal shop duties.
- Must have valid FCAW & GMAW certificate.
Monday-Friday 08:00 AM – 04:30 PM
Please call us at 647-931-7775 for further details.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Welding: 1 year (required)
Application deadline: 2022-09-09
Expected start date: 2022-09-08