REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of welding equipment, tools, repair and maintenance.
- Knowledge of fixturing and weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.). See Weld Engineer’s Guidelines.
- Knowledge of wire and filler materials applications for various steel alloys, aluminum, etc.
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Ability to use hand held measuring tools.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as welding symbols on blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Successful completion of an internal welding test at hire.
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain positive relationships with co-workers, supervisors and vendors.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$23.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- forkilfting: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)