Bourgault Industries is looking for a Front End Fabricator/Machine Operator. Our ideal candidate is motivated, attentive to detail and willing to learn! The purpose of this role is to fabricate quality components that conform to engineering specifications as well as production and quality requirements.
No experience is required, but machining knowledge is an asset. On-the-job training is provided!
- Fabrication of quality parts that conform to specifications (operation of a variety of front end equipment, CNC and manual machines)
- General preventative equipment maintenance
- Continuous improvement of processes
- Operate equipment safely and conscientiously
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to read blueprints
- Willingness to learn new skills
Bourgault offers competitive pay, health & dental benefits, a health spending account, company-wide profit sharing, and more! Apply now to join our world-class team!