GENERAL LABOUR – STEEL FABRICATION SHOP and Machine Shop experience a MUST
Must have experience with lathes, saws, hand tools, hand drills, magnetic drills, grinders, bench press, other small tools.
Your primary focus will include but not limited to the following:
ASSIST IN THE PRODUCTION PROCESS WITH THE ASSEMBLY OF GENERAL PARTS.
· Assembly of parts after galvanizing
· Install hardware to assemble parts using bolts, wedges, hardware,
· Service & Cleanup of steel frames with a hand grinder to remove cement from job sites.
· Service & Cleanup of aluminum frames with a hand grinder to remove cement from job sites.
· Operate a punch press for flattening tubes
· Operate a punch press to process holes into steel plates
· Label & Package parts for shipping with strapping and banding.
· High school diploma
· Read and understand drawings
High school or equivalent
Must have worked in a fabrication shop with production volumes.
Able to read blue prints
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
Maska must be worn / social distancing
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Concord, ON L4K 2R9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- metal shop: 1 year (required)
- machine shop: 1 year (required)