- Immediate start – Ongoing opportunity
- Multiple positions available
- Monday to Friday; 7am – 3pm shifts with plenty of overtime available each day
- You will be offered attractive rates; great company benefits and the chance to work in a well-known and diverse company where the opportunities are endless.
LMS is Western Canada’s leading fabricator and installer of reinforcing steel and post-tensioning. Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2011, our commitment to service excellence, our integrity, and sound business management have created an “Employer of Choice” environment that will allow you to achieve your best.
Currently, we have multiple positions for experienced Reinforcing Ironworkers as well as opportunities to sponsor new apprentices to the trade to join our teams in Downtown Vancouver, North Vancouver, and Oakridge.
This is YOUR opportunity to work on some of our large-scale projects and your efforts will not go unrewarded.
About the Role
- Place and secure rebar on commercial, residential and infrastructure projects in horizontal and vertical formworks
- Identify the different sizes, lengths and bend types of rebar
- Perform physical work like packing, tying and cutting rebar with specialty tools for the trade and placing rebar chairs appropriately
- Read and interpret detail sheets and drawings
- Work with apprentices
- Work around various cranes and at heights with positioning equipment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rebar: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)