Vision Hollow Metal Limited is a privately owned Steel Door and Frame manufacturer located in Woodbridge (Vaughan). Our team is currently looking for a full time Spot Welders & Door Assemblers.
Since 2008 Vision has grown to be one of the largest manufacturer in the steel door and frame industry. With over 100 employees, state of the art equipment, three shift operation, our team continues to strive for continued growth within our market.
Hours of Work:
Day Shift: Monday to Friday from 6:30am to 2:30pm, and occasional Saturdays from 6:30am to 12:00pm
Afternoon Shift: Monday to Friday from 2:30pm to 10:30pm
Night Shift: Monday to Friday from 10:30pm to 6:30am
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform pre-shift inspection and record results
- Order Preparation
- Review Order for Requirements.
- Determine jigs and fixtures required to complete the order.
- Weld reinforcements as required.
- Run ‘first off’ to verify weld has taken.
- Conduct a ‘hammer’ check.
- Produce product.
- Skid and label product as required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Ability to read production orders and drawings.
- Ability to read and use tape measure in both metric and imperial.
- Ability to lift 20 kg. repeatedly throughout a shift.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to various assignments.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Powered by JazzHR