Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Assemble and fit plates and sections to form structures
- Rig, hoist, and move materials to storage areas or within the worksite
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Fabricate and install metal sashes and moldings for glass installation, using aluminum or steel framing.
- Install pre-assembled metal or wood frameworks for windows or doors to be fitted with glass panels, using hand tools.
- Set glass doors into frames, and bolt metal hinges, handles, locks, and other hardware to attach doors to frames and walls.
- Prepare glass for cutting by resting it on rack edges or against cutting tables, and brushing a thin layer of oil along cutting lines, or dipping cutting tools in oil.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Glass Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)