Responsibilities will include performing the physical tasks to cut and prep parts, complete assembly of doors and window frames, and other duties as needed.
Knowledgeable in laying out and assembling curtainwalls, storefronts, windows and doors is preferred. Wage is based on experience.
- Experience in a window and door manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read basic fabrication drawings.
- Basic knowledge of power tools. Saws, drills, and screw guns.
- Understand units of measurement and be able to perform general mathematical operations.
- Read and use a tape measure.
- Must be safety conscious and hard working.
- Must be able to work quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Must be detail, safety, and quality oriented.
- Familiar with and ability to use an axis CNC machine is an asset.
- Team player with a proactive attitude and approach
Wages are competitive, medical and dental offered after probation period.
Bi-weekly Attendance bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location