Kelly Services has an exciting DIRECT HIRE career opportunity for a growing, prominent client in the College Station, TX area for an experienced Aluminum Welder.
Job duties include:
- Performing welding activities utilizing the GMAW/MIG, GTAW/TIG processes of aluminum, carbon and stainless steel.
- Forklift operation
- Operate Metabo grinder, stationary saws, and basic hand tools
- Must have a background in Aluminum welding
- Must know how to trouble shoot and repair problems with welding machines
- Must be able to identify need for replacement equipment
- Must be team player that takes initiative and adapts to change
- Need valid DL
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to travel and work OT as needed.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.