- Lights / Wiring / Hose Changes
- Brakes / Drum Repairs / replacement
- Minor Fabrication
- Diagnosing & Troubleshooting Mechanical and Electronic Failures by Inspecting
- Completing Repairs / Replacing Parts
- Documentation of Work Complete
- Performing 30/60 Day Maintenance Services
- Welding Experience
- Trailer inspection experience an asset
- High degree of product and technical knowledge.
- Must be self motivated and have good written and verbal communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Welding: 2 years (preferred)