Hot Tap Welder – Sub Contractor
Red Deer, AB or Edmonton, AB
EnReach Hot Tap Services Inc. is a Canadian company specializing in offering hot tapping, line stopping, and related services to the Western Canadian Oil and Gas industry.
EnReach Hot Tap Services Inc. is looking for subcontractor in-service welder to join our field execution team. The in-service welder will complete welding on live pipelines and piping in accordance with EnReach welding procedures and regulatory codes. The successful candidate will be proactive, detailed, safety orientated, and someone who is only satisfied with a job being done right!
What we need:
- Someone who has their own welding rig which is maintained in impeccable condition.
- Someone who is familiar with oil field construction and maintenance welding.
- Someone who is familiar with in-service welding.
- Someone with incredible attention to detail who takes pride in their work and will make sure all the i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed.
- Someone who has positive attitude.
- Someone who will work hard from start time to quitting time and a little extra if needed. 12 hour days are typical.
- Someone who is always punctual.
- Someone who works safe every time, all the time.
- Someone who can work away from home and has no issues staying in hotels/camps for the duration of their shift.
- Someone who can depart on very short notice.
- Someone who has effective verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Someone who can work as part of a team and independently.
What you’ll do:
- Welding of hot tap fittings, line stops fittings, and other related projects.
- Understand and execute EnReach welding procedures including any required quality requirements and special techniques.
- Understand and execute low hydrogen welding practices.
- Execute EnReach’s Quality Management System.
- Execute EnReach’s Health, Safety, and Environment System.
Experience we are looking for:
- B-Pressure Welder
- Current F3/F4 Ticket
- Current F4 without Backing Ticket (for 7018 roots on groove welds)
- Demonstrable experience welding on live pipelines and piping.
- Demonstrable experience welding welds with 7018 roots.
- 5 years work experience (Oil and Gas related preferred).
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract.
- Someone who can manage the cyclic nature of the oil and gas industry.
What we offer:
- Competitive welding rates.
- Paid mileage.
- Paid Subsistence including lodging and meals.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: $110.00-$120.00 per hour