Engineered Cooling Services
Job Posting: HVAC Welder/Pipefitter
Engineered Cooling Services (ECS), the Southeast’s leading commercial HVAC service company is currently seeking highly talented individuals to join our growing team. ECS specializes in energy efficient commercial HVAC services. At ECS, our people are our most important resource. We continually strive to attract the best employees in the industry by offering competitive salary, advancement opportunities, excellent benefit packages and multi-level training opportunities.
As a HVAC Welder/Pipefitter you will be responsible for layout, assembly and install of various brands of commercial and industrial equipment including chillers, boilers, cooling towers, pumps and associated equipment.
HVAC Welder/Pipefitter also manages assigned work to meet professional and efficient execution of time and customer satisfaction, performing repairs, documenting solutions and making recommendations for further action. Out of town, overnight travel is required.
The following is a brief overview of the company’s benefits program:
- Major health and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- 401K with company match
- Paid sick, vacation and holidays (8)
- Professional training and industry certification
- Referral incentives
- Continuing education reimbursement
The following qualifications along with individuals previous work experience will be considered by the company when evaluating applicants:
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- 5 years experience in HVAC pipefitting
- 5 years experience in HVAC pipe welding
- Must be able to pass a welding test
- OSHA 10 certification is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have and maintain a professional image
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
ECS is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.