Founded in 2016, we are a company that is positioned for aggressive growth in the short term, which we intend to sustain for the long term. Our plan is to recruit and retain the best possible talent so that we can meet our growth objectives going forward. For your interest, the Key Accountabilities for the position you are competing for are:
Lead Key Accountabilities:
· To lead site operations for one or more projects concurrently, executing on all projects on time and on budget.
· To provide leadership support, delegation and direction to apprentices or other personnel you are supplied, holding them to a high level of accountability and creating a healthy work environment.
· To fully execute on all site safety processes and policies, demonstrating that safety is most important in all aspects of site operations.
· To keep your supervisor informed regarding progress as well as to identify and clearly communicate regarding any and all risks.
· To continually work towards improving site efficiencies and productivity, managing all resources including tools, personnel, and other shop resources.
· To represent Kaiser Steel Ltd. to all internal and external stakeholders including other personnel and clients with excellence and professional conduct and responsiveness.
· Red seal
· Driver’s License
· First Aid
Expected start date: 2021-01-06
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35.00-$45.00 per hour
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ironworker: 5 years (Preferred)