Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 6
NOC Group: Ironworkers (7264)
NOC Job Title: Ironworker – Reinforcing Rebar
Full Throttle Reinforcing Inc. located 201 20189 56th Avenue, Langley, BC V3A 3Y6 is currently recruiting 6 Ironworkers, Reinforcing Bar/Steel (NOC 7236) for full-time, permanent positions to start as soon as possible. These positions require a minimum of 40 hours of work per week. The successful candidates must be able to communicate fluently in English and must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in ironwork. Salary is $32.00 /hour. The successful candidate will have good knowledge of basic structural reinforcing, solid experience in rebar placing, reinforcing steel and prefabrication and good communication skills. The company offers benefits after 3 months of probationary period.
- Follow blueprints/building schematics to determine measurements and tool requirements.
- Measure, cut and bend steels to meet specifications.
- Built and mount steel bars/columns and zones to stabilize structures
- Operate power tools safely and with precision.
- Read detailer’s cut sheets
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior employees or small crew to execute tasks on schedule
- May repair or replace existing structural elements of buildings
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are strictly followed
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Education and Training Required:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of Rebar Tying experience, rigging and landing steel with tower crane
- Must know the basics of structural reinforcing
- Must understand tower crane signals
- Must have Fall Protection Ticket
- Must be available to work overtime when required
- The job is physically demanding (must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.)
- Must have own body harness, safety boots and hard hat
- Must be comfortable with great heights
- Superior communication and customer service skills are essential
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Criminal record check required
Our company has an excellent reputation for quality service that exceeds customer expectations, and we expect our employees to be professional and personable. We are looking for individuals with a solid work ethic. Work references are required, and we want to hear that you have a reputation as a reliable worker who works well as part of the team. They will motivate, inspire and lead those around them by setting an example of excellence in all that they do.
ABOUT Full Throttle Reinforcing Inc.
Full Throttle Reinforcing Inc. is a rebar placing firm based in Vancouver that services the Lower Mainland, the sunshine Coast & the Sea to Sky Corridor. We specialize in Commercial projects ranging from single storey parkades. Concrete multi-storey walk-ups, tilt-up warehouses to high rise superstructures as well as Industrial & Infrastructures projects.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those meeting the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Send your resume:
By Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 20189 56 Ave #201, Langley City, BC V3A 3Y6, Canada