POSITION TITLE: Journeyman & Apprentice Welder/ Fabricator’s
LOCATION: Lethbridge, AB
****Check out our NEW wage structure**** Wanted highly skilled trades people to join our team.
Our company is looking for a Journeyman & Apprentice Welder/Fabricator to join our team. We’re seeking hardworking professionals who have in-depth knowledge of welding/fabrication, like meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations.
- Full-time position. Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
- However, it is an expectation that all employees will contribute to the team effort by working overtime hours and/or weekend hours as required to suit the work being completed. Scheduled overtime is paid at time and half. When emergency call out work is required, employees will receive double overtime.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- *Weld components in all positions using manual or semi-automatic welding processes
GMAW, FCAW/MCAW and SMAW. (TIG considered an asset but not required)
- Reading/Interpreting blueprints & schematics to ensure conformance with specifications.
- *Fabrication of parts using hand, power and pneumatic tools (grinders, Mag. drills,
Acetylene/plasma torches, hand tools of the trade, etc.)
- Experienced working with mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Mechanical work on equipment, Installation of components and providing general maintenance support at site.
- Knowledge of rigging, experienced using hoisting and lifting equipment.
- Follow safe work practices and procedures.
- Team player with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate brake, shears and rollers is an asset but not a requirement.
REQUIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- *Tickets are an asset, but not required. Borne Industries Ltd. is committed to the growth and development of our employees through training and apprenticeships.
- Experience in plant work, shutdowns and site work is an asset.
- Mechanical experience is desirable.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.45-$35.75 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB T1H 5G5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)