We are a busy Manufacturing shop looking for Experienced Journeyman Fabrication Welder to fill a vacant position in our company. The potential applicant must have high attention to detail, be able to work with little supervision, and a quick learner.
Responsible for completing each weld to the specified standards using appropriate equipment and materials.
- Select equipment and plan layout, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining, weld shrinkage, and welding techniques.
- Lay out, position, align, and fit components together
- Bolt, clamp, and tack weld parts to secure in position for welding
- Set up equipment and weld parts together using arc, gas shielded arc, or gas welding equipment. May assemble parts by bolting and riveting
- May repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling parts using cutting torch, straightening press, and hand tools
- Use a variety of gas welding equipment
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
Position is Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:00 pm with some opportunity for OT
Expected start date: 2022-02-25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $34.00-$38.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday