Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Structural Metal and Platework Fabricators and Fitters (7263)
NOC Job Title: Fabricator, Metal
Looking for an opportunity to join a highly motivated team of like-minded individuals?
Offering benefits, apprenticeship programs, and RRSP contributions, we are a growing and expanding company with career advancement prospects.
Here at Mainland Machinery Ltd we are dedicated to establishing a solid foundation of quality for our customers. Mainland Machinery offers complete steel fabrication products and services for the energy, mining, ports & terminals and industrial agriculture industries.
- Proficiency in TIG, FCAW and GMAW welding processes
- Knowledgeable in fabrication and manufacture techniques used in the fabrication and manufacture of custom machinery and projects.
- Understanding, proficiency, and safe use of overhead cranes, rigging techniques and safe usage of lift trucks
- Proficiency in the use of fabrication hand tools, including drills, grinders, cutting tools, levels, etc.
- Adeptness in reading and understanding fabrication and CAD drawings.
- Ensure preventative maintenance is done on a regular basis
- Maintain a clean working area
Additional job skills:
- All tasks must be performed up to quality standards of CTC
- Lifting capabilities to 60#
- Will need to climb step ladders to approximately 10’
- Job will require working on concrete floors for 2.5 hour periods between breaks
- Possess personal skills to enable person to work well with other members of the team in completing job
Please forward resume and information for this position and include “Fabricator” in the subject line
To view other opportunities, please visit our employment page http://www.mainlandmachinery.com